Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Download – Introducing the Canon SELPHY CP1300 compact photo printer, an ideal moveable photo printer. Just print with AirPrint1, your camera’s memory card, or from social media like Facebook and Instagram using the Canon PRINT , so your memories are ready to share wherever that you are! Even print enjoyable collages with friends from numerous devices with Get together Shuffle Print or 2″x6″ photograph booth layout prints.
Generate colorful photos at your house or within the go with this Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer. Its compact size allows you to get it with you anyplace, and its 3.2-inch LCD display features an intuitive interface for picking out your favorite pictures to print. This printer offers unique photo sizes, which include square and standard rectangle shapes.
System Requirements Canon SELPHY CP1300
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x 64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- Take a look at Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver that is suitable for your PC at the end of this page, click Download
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer CP1300 is completely ready to use
- Click button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the control panel on the notebook or pc.
- Press on uninstall a program.
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press uninstall option.
- Hold out for a second till the Driver is uninstalled, then press the finish option.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Download
- SELPHY CP1300 Driver For Windows – Download