Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver Download – Printer Canon PIXMA TS5051 printer is actually a high-quality all-in-one shade inkjet printer is perfect for use in your home. Print, scan or copy, it has a built-in WiFi and supported a few of the options of printing wireless producing it quick to print from your intelligent telephone. With easy-to-use controls and also a section on shade screens fronting the compact space-saving, it can appear neat and simple to meet every one of the desires of your printing property for the document.
Print out with the resolution as substantial as 4800 dpi and savor in depth shade photographs and images in addition to extremely clear, effectively described text message papers. With speeds of 12.6 ipm for bright white and dark stamping and 9 ipm for color, you can get a hold of the 10 x 15cm (4×6) picture in 39 mere seconds. The Canon PIXMA TS5051 has been manufactured with an economical footprint and area-protecting design and style below consideration. 40Percent little when compared with earlier counterpart versions, and with elegant contoured styling, it can match flawlessly and virtually into your house or workplace.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x 64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
How about Installations?
- Take a look at Canon Printer Driver that is suitable for your Laptop or computer at the end of this page, click download
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click.
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use.
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type control panelp to start the control panel on the Microsoft Windows.
How to Uninstallation?
- Press on uninstall a program.
- Choose Canon Driver that you want to Remove then press uninstall option.
- Hold out for a second till the Canon Driver is uninstalled, then press the finish option.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver Download
Canon TS5051 series Getting Started Guide