Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download – Property printers are evolving from uncomplicated output products into machines that will deal with all the things from faxing to scanning in one handy unit. Most of these multifunction printers give superior all-round efficiency and the Canon PIXMA MX860 is no exception.
The Canon MX860 is actually a potent all-in-one printer that delivers exceptional 9600 x 2400 greatest color dpi with 1pl and five personal ink cartridges for ultimate colour. All of that power and high quality for printing wonderful images may be discovered inside a tiny and nonetheless long lasting printer that provides the greatest do-it-all machine.
The Canon PIXMA MX860 prints, scans, and copies over a USB 2.0 connection by default, but you can even connect it to a wired network by way of the Ethernet port within the back or above a wireless network working with Wi-Fi. Like a lot of other wireless printers on the marketplace, the computer software wants to set up a USB connection very first to create an ad-hoc connection over a router. The setup assistant around the driver had us printing wirelessly in under 5 minutes, and we have been ready to connect employing each a Mac and Computer.
System Requirements Canon PIXMA MX860
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x 64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
How To Install And Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver
- Take a look at Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver that is suitable for your PC at the end of this page, click Download.
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click.
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use.
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the control panel on the Microsoft Windows.
- Press on uninstall a program.
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press uninstall option.
- Hold out for a second till the Driver is uninstalled, then press the finish option.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup – Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|MX860 series MP Driver – Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup – Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||Download|
|MP Drivers (XP x64) – Windows XP x64||Download|
|MX860 series MP Driver – Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||Download|
|MP Drivers – Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP||Download|