Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA iP100 is actually a transportable photograph printer which can also print text paperwork. It’s going to print on paper from company card size to A4, and includes a sizable battery for travelling. It is not inexpensive, but we assume it gives excellent quality, and it is a uncommon discover inside a industry churning out photo printers that just print 10 x 5 inch photographs.
At 2.25 kg, the Canon PIXMA iP100 is about the very same excess weight being a smaller laptop. It’s also somewhat smaller sized than the H470b, building it much more portable general. Nevertheless, the Canon iP100’s battery pack adds some bulk to your printer. As an alternative to only an easy clip for that battery, Canon has oddly developed the battery pack to screw in, creating it significantly less simple to swap than we’d like. Battery lifestyle is rated at 290 sheets, and that is substantially much less than the H470b but reasonable enough for any day’s worth of printing.
Similar to the iP90, the Canon PIXMA iP100 has no media card slot. Nevertheless, its connectivity is still acceptable, that has a conventional USB connection, PictBridge port, infrared, and Bluetooth capability through USB dongle. We would have favored in-built Wi-Fi connectivity above the nearly obsolete infrared.
System Requirements Canon PIXMA iP100
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x 64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
How To Install And Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
- Take a look at Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver that is suitable for your PC at the end of this page, click Download.
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click.
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use.
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the control panel on the Microsoft Windows.
- Press on uninstall a program.
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press uninstall option.
- Hold out for a second till the Driver is uninstalled, then press the finish option.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Software And Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-64bit)||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||Download|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7)||Download|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|