Canon iSENSYS MF8540cdn Driver Download – The Canon i-SENSYS MF8540cdn is actually a colour laser multifunction peripheral (MFP) with an ideal specification for a smaller firm, provided you do not need to have a fax machine. It may possibly print, scan and copy in colour, and connects for your network through Ethernet; there’s no built-in Wi-Fi. Its 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF) can scan both sides of a sheet of paper, which suggests it can make qualified searching double-sided photocopies, or turn single-sided originals into a duplex copy, conserving paper.
The Canon iSENSYS MF8540cdn brings fast, a lot more productive working. Each colour and mono documents print and copy at 20 pages per minute, supported by a 50-sheet Duplex Automated Document Feeder. Canon’s Speedy First-Print technologies and a rapidly First Copy Out Time suggest there is minor time lost waiting for output.
Designed for quick operation, one-touch solution keys simplify access to usually made use of functions, together with fast scanning direct to your Computer; eco-copying for combining a number of pages into a single print-out to conserve paper and cash; and secure print for protecting confidential paperwork and minimizing waste by cutting the quantity of undesirable prints. The All-in-One cartridge simplifies upkeep and increases dependability.
System Requirements Canon iSENSYS MF8540cdn
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x 64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
How To Install And Uninstall Canon iSENSYS MF8540cdn Driver
- Take a look at Canon iSENSYS MF8540cdn Driver that is suitable for your PC at the end of this page, click Download.
- Select your Driver on your notebook or computer, open the file with double click.
- Hold out till the driver setup process is finish, then your Canon Printer is completely ready to use.
- Click Microsoft Windows button on your desktop computer, type “Control Panel” to start the control panel on the Microsoft Windows.
- Press on uninstall a program.
- Choose Driver that you want to Remove then press uninstall option.
- Hold out for a second till the Driver is uninstalled, then press the finish option.
Canon iSENSYS MF8540cdn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1||Download|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.4.0||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]||Download|
|Windows 32bit & 64bit | Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11||Download|
|Windows 32bit & 64bit | Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02||Download|
|Windows 64bit | i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)||Download|