Hello readers, today we are going to speak within this write-up to the Kodi APK Download For Mac. This short article is about a software called Kodi App. Here we are likely to speak about the features of this an APK.
Kodi APK was before known as XBMC. is a free open source media player that apply 10-foot UI for taking with TV and remote controls. It lets you look media content from your safe keeping device through your TV. Forth, you can stream from the internet websites which provide streaming services.
How To Install APK Kodi On Mac
- Before starting download and install of Kodi APK Download For Mac, we need to assure that user has the minimum requirements to run the application. They are as follow-
- Kodi version 15 or 16 requires Mac OS X 10.7 ( Lion) or later.
- Note: the latest Krypton version require OS X more than 10.8
- The hardware requirements- 200 MB free storage space and 2GB RAM.
- Now, after you get all that require hardware and software. We can now proceed to the main section of this process. Following are the further steps.
- Open the safari browser from your Mac book and search for the Kodi App. You can even click on this link to get the App – Mac Kodi Download
- A page will open, now scroll and find the Mac Installer file (.dmg). Do not confuse with two Apple logo. There will be logo without any iOS written on that.
- Click one of the links. Prefer the first one.
- The dmg file will start the download, wait for few minutes.
- Now the downloaded file is the image file so you have to mount the Image file. Simply double click on it. It will show you a new wizard, from same again click on it.
- Then, the installation box will open. Follow all the basic process, i.e accepting T&C, choosing file destination, creating desktop shortcut icon etc.
- Now, after all the basic steps, the Kodi is now installed successfully.
- You can enjoy all the media stream as well as you can install Addons to the same App.
- Finally, if you wish, you can remove the installer file which we got from the link.(tips to get free space on your Mac)